Analytica is seeking a National Security Account Lead
to support DHS and DHA
account growth and delivery through applying your expertise in business development, project delivery, sales and account management.
Analytica is an award-winning consulting and technology services organization supporting public sector health, civilian, and national security missions. We specialize in data-driven consulting and technology solutions that support citizen services. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solution matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Skills & Requirements:
- Lead delivery, growth and development of new business within Analytica’s current civilian portfolio, across one or more of the following key accounts – The Department of Homeland Security and the Defense Health Agency.
- Support successful delivery and execution of contracts/projects across one or more accounts to meet performance, schedule, and financial targets
- Build and nurture a high performing Team across the Portfolio
- Support solution and proposal development to include teaming strategy, creating and/or reviewing proposal content, level of effort and schedule
- Outline and execute win strategy for opportunity pursuits Opportunity life cycle ownership from identification through capture management and proposal development; participation in gate reviews and advising the executive team on opportunity pursuit rationale and win strategy
- Understand and prioritize key contract, as well as program goals and outcomes and build and maintain relationships with clients and key business partners to identify and capture new programs and contracts
- Support development of annual strategic account plan formation with regular updates, including understanding customer priorities, competitive and collaborative landscapes, and key programs
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members and identify career development opportunities; provide clear direction and regularly communicate expectations and feedback to individuals and teams
- Proven experience overseeing growth and services delivery across a portfolio of projects or accounts within the Federal Market
- Proven ability to materially grow project account portfolio
- Experience providing managing oversight of Project Managers and/or Project Leads, which includes scrutinizing P&L for all programs and projects within purview
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple, concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, writing and speaking skills including the ability to effectively create, customize, edit, and present reports and presentations.
- Enjoy working in a team environment Highly analytical; proven problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; MBA or Master’s Degree a strong plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified