Analytica is seeking a Program Manager
to support a federal government client in Falls Church, VA. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Acts as the client point of contact for day to day projects, activities may include leading customer interaction, managing progress communications, resolving any potential issues, mitigating risks, develop, organize, and manage risks, action items, change control, and communication plans.
- Perform reviews of health care regions and markets.
- Assess market performance for enhanced Multi-Service markets (eMSM) business plans.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of healthcare delivery systems.
- Develop innovative methods for providing high quality health care.
- Lead and oversee business case analysis and business process reengineering.
- Lead and oversee actuarial sciences and clinical, financial, and economic modeling.
- Responsible for the overall schedule and quality of the client deliverables.
- Will act as the senior resource for the team, will organize and direct work.
- Responsible of coordinating efforts with other DHA functions.
- Validate quantitative statistical findings.
- Direct personnel to achieve DHA and J-5 Analytics and Evaluation Division objectives.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Ability to gain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- Experience in the Military Health System (MHS) strategy and operations.
- 5+ years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of commercial health plans, MHS strategy, DHA, and MHS markets.
- Understanding of general qualitative/quantitative techniques and statistical analysis
- Experience managing large-scale healthcare analytic and program evaluation initiatives, business case analysis, measures development, and process improvement efforts.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified