Analytica is seeking a Healthcare Senior Management Analyst
to support a federal government client in Falls Church, VA. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Leads teams of specialists or individually conduct in-depth studies, reviews, evaluations, and assessments of issues and proposals assigned.
- Support multiple work-streams including the development and sustainment of a Cost, Quality and Patent Safety analytics tools
- Responsible to provide expert advice on program evaluation techniques, e.g. industrial design, process improvement, performance measurement (quality, safety, access, and cost).
- Analyze and evaluate findings and recommend more efficient, effective and economical ways to accomplish objects.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging MHS systems, analyzing MHS data, and providing recommendations to clients that are aligned with the MHS strategy.
- Write official reports on findings, recommendations, and implementation plans for improvements to operations.
- Master’s degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience
- Ability to gain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Strong knowledge of actuarial sciences and clinical, financial, and economic modeling
- Ability to perform business case analysis and business process reengineering
- Commercial health care experience
- MHS expertise in evaluating and defining the DHA/J-5 Analytics and Evaluation Division strategic goals.
- Ability to create, maintain, and organize a large volume of documentation.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified