Analytica is seeking an Associate Technical Development Manager
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Sprint and task management within an iterative development framework and toolset. Examples include Scrum and JIRA or similar.
- Experience driving Sprint Planning and Iterative Build Plans with your Development Team and Client that tackle most costly risks early
- Experience with Data Visualization and/or Content Management platforms such as Drupal, Highcharts, Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- Play a leadership role with all aspects of a Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment)
- Passion for facilitating Federal stake holders’ requirements and resolving project challenges
- Own technical deliverables based on experience and knowledge of development roles (Requirements, Design & Architecture, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Steady-state Operations)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five plus years of experience
- Experience in developing, redesigning, and/or modernizing front-end website
- Experience with Section 508 compliance regulations
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified