Analytica is seeking a Data Analyst
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Extensive SQL experience across multiple enterprise DBMS platforms.
- Passion for designing highly re-usable data transformation rules and data pipelines.
- Experienced with data refresh patterns and implementation efficiencies.
- Ability to troubleshoot usage and queries against data stores and your ETL output. Help the developers be successful using your work products.
- Familiarity with federal controls for data access and data duplication avoidance.
- Experience estimating data growth projections and associated network bandwidth consumption for high volume data pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five plus years of experience
- Experience in developing, redesigning, and/or modernizing front-end website
- Experience with Section 508 compliance regulations
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified