Analytica is seeking a UI/UX Front-End Developer
with the talent to take complex data and design and develop visualizations that clearly communicate to end-users, allowing them to interact and support federal agency objectives.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Design and develop web user interface and front ends using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, REST, JSON by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Develop modern front-ends utilizing React, Angular, or similar component-driven frameworks.
- Develop, code, maintain, and support web applications that follow development standards.
- Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing software application features and enhancements.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to delivery
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Expert experience with HTML5/XHTML, CSS3, AJAX,
- Experience incorporating UX practices into modern, tasteful, and maintainable CSS layouts
- Experience Customizing UI frameworks such as Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Material UI, or similar
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Familiar with full stack web development
- Familiar with Git version control software
- Familiar with Windows and Linux environments
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified