Analytica is seeking a Senior Data Architect to support across various long-term federal government customer engagements in Washington DC metro area. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise cloud and on-premise data architecture challenges.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Design and build suitable enterprise architecture to harness the operations and business data, develop applications needed for data analysis, modelling and data visualizations.
- Develop and maintains architectures for the high-level data environments of the enterprise, at the reference, conceptual, and logical levels, ensuring these align to federal requirements
- Uses a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews, facilitation, diagrams) to gather complex business data requirements from Business teams
- Lead design reviews of data deliverable such as models, data flows, and data quality assessment and promote data modeling standardization, defines and drives adoption of the standards and data governance practices
- Be able to harness operations and business data in a hybrid model like data lake, with multiple Bigdata, SQL, NOSQL, with on-prem and cloud hybrid framework
- Develop custom reporting/visualization and design backend data organization suitable using the standard BI visualization frameworks. Find and communicate “stories” told in the data using AI/ML technologies
- Develop applications and using Java/J2EE, JSON/XML, Spring Framework and RESTful APIs and customize middleware data integrations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering, data science, engineering or related technical field required
- Master's degree in computer science/engineering, data science, telecommunication or related technical field or enterprise data architecture certification such as TOGAF preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in working as enterprise data architect, including designing conceptual, physical and logical data models using enterprise data modeling tools
- 8+ years’ experience in full stack development of Enterprise application software, data modelling visualization
- 5+ years experience in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs and best practices to ensure flexible, scalable and high performing physical databases
- 5+ years experience working in development environments using technologies such as Java/J2EE or Python/Panda
- 3+ years’ experience in cloud based data architecture and security
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical resources
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified