Analytica is seeking a Senior Java Developer
to support across various long-term federal government customer engagements in Washington DC metro area
. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, software engineering modernization projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead software solution development to ensure system design follows the industry best practices and standards that aligned with federal government enterprise systems.
- Be a key participant in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Contributing to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD), static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning.
- Working closely with solutions architects to ensure system design follows the industry best practices and standards that aligned with the Judiciary framework.
- Investing in learning and the software development efficiency of the entire office through teamwork, personal responsibility, individual and group training, and process improvement
- Must have recent hands-on experience as a Sr. Java Developer-Architect with a high level of expertise in Java/J2EE, XML, Oracle, PL/SOL, database design and systems architecture design
- Experience working in an Agile environment and best practices
- At least 7 years’ experience in the design and development of applications
- At least 7 years’ experience in data modeling, data warehousing, distributed processing, utilization of tools for data modeling and logical and physical database design, software integration, and/or security issues and techniques, as required
- At least 7 years’ experience with business and system object modeling
- At least 7 years’ experience developing analysis & design and software architecture documents
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance