ANALYTICA is seeking a Microsoft Database Engineer to support a federal government client in downtown Washington, DC. The ideal candidate is able to work consultatively with clients, has strong Microsoft SQL Database Administration and ETL experience, some experience with Microsoft Azure technologies, and the ability to secure US Federal Clearance.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Manage Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and 2016 Administration and ETL to creating tables, indexes, stored procedures, designing SQL reports, and creating maintenance jobsite
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Understanding of migrating data from on premise to cloud
- Understanding of working with Microsoft Azure technologies; Azure ADF, Event Hub, Blob Storage, and similar technologies
- Bachelors or master’s degree in math, science, computer science, information systems or similar degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Microsoft database programming / development / administration
- Minimum of five (5) years Structured Query Language (SQL) programming
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Data Warehouse development.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using on premise and/or cloud based ETL programs, for supporting Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills
- Microsoft Azure experience/certifications
- Microsoft Certified - Azure Administrator Associate
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified