Analytica is seeking a Microsoft PowerBI Developer
to lead development of financial dashboards and visualizations for a Federal Government Customer in Washington DC.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Partner with stakeholders across our customers to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions
- Design, develop, deploy, train on and maintaining high-quality Microsoft PowerBI dashboards, reports and visualizations based on defined customer requirements
- Engage with stakeholders to identify requirements, user stories, and requirements for dashboard reporting and visualization
- Conduct dashboard UAT with Government stakeholders including the development of test scripts and establishing user roles
- Develop dashboard user guides and operator manuals for using and maintaining the dashboards
- Assist in data validation and data clean up requests as needed
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, installing, developing, testing, deploying, Microsoft PowerBI dashboards and reports
- Understanding of principles of software development - Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Single Page Applications, Test-Driven Development
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Integration experience using interfaces and Web APIs in JSON and XML formats.
- Experience with Section 508 compliance regulations
- Ability to think analytically, be a problem solver and determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified