Analytica is seeking a Project Quality Assurance Analyst
to support a federal government client in Bethesda, MD. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to develop application systems for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
This is not a software or hardware testing position.
In this position you will serve as an internal consultant to the business organization, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices of the integrated business management system designed to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes as appropriate. Other aspects of this position may include team building and group facilitation, compiling and tracking data, and preparing training materials. Able to work with little supervision, work with management, and internal work teams to gather and analyze information and make recommendations for process improvement.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Organize, evaluate, plan, and implement improvements in business and project management processes.
- Compile and track data.
- Prepare training material.
- Gather and analyze information to make recommendations for process improvement.
• 1-3 years of experience in QA.
• Received formal internal audit training.
• Experience conducting internal process audits.
• Working knowledge of ISO quality standards.
• Working knowledge of CMMI models.
• Experience creating process flow diagrams.
• Experience developing metrics.
• Experience creating organizational process improvement plans.
• Experience reviewing technical and/or process related documentation.
• Experience as a CMMI appraisal team member.
• Possess a creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong IT skills.
• A meticulous approach to work.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of processes
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified