Analytica is seeking an Informatica ETL Developer
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solution matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Unit testing & code reviews
- Developing ETL Design/ mapping, Inbound/Outbound integration design/development and Test cases/Scripts
- Ability to work with testing team to fix bugs
- Developing ETL code, mappings, workflows and scripts. Perform performance tuning.
- Defining and developing ETL for data warehouse systems, data conversion and migration strategies
- Installing, configuring and administering Informatica PowerCenter
- Responsible for implementation or oversight and release of database changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years in the software engineering profession
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica ETL tools and processes, and migrating data
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica with development skills in Informatica PowerCenter ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager
- 3-5 years of experience in INFA PC, IDQ and ETL design/Development
- Experience with Relational Databases, specifically Oracle, Data Warehousing, OLAP, and Business Intelligence Reporting.
- Experience designing Star, Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modeling, SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions).
- Experience as database developer on data warehousing/database projects
- Experience in data modeling and database security
- Demonstrated competency skills with approachability, decision quality, drive for results, learning on the fly, problem solving, self-development, strategic agility, and planning
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified