Are you a capture professional
that understands how to win in the Federal civilian and/or health markets? Do you thrive on winning? Can you build compelling win strategies, teams and solutions to tackle challenging client problems? Then Analytica may be looking for you to lead new business capture as a Capture Manager.
- Lead capture research, qualification, teaming and pursuit of federal IT and consulting opportunities ranging in size from 8a set asides to larger, complex deals
- Perform competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy, negotiate teaming agreements, supports solution and proposal development and (including technical, management and price-to-win)
- Lead cross-functional, matrixed capture and proposal teams that may include account leads, project managers, solution architects, subject matter experts, subcontractors and analysts
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research using tools such as FPDS, USA Spending, FBO, GovWin, Exhibit 300s, customer forecasts and internal databases. Must be comfortable using both paid and public tools to get data needed
- Develop strong understanding of both customer issues and Analytica’s information technology and consulting services so as to help align services to address their issues
- Develop account plans and gather customer intelligence in collaboration with account leads, program delivery personnel and executive management
- Report to management, account leads and Senior Capture Manager on current capture status for company pursuits
- Drive improvements in business development, capture, and account planning process
- 5+ years of verifiable business development, capture and/or government services growth experience.
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including working with accounts to identify valuable targets, assessing win feasibility, defining the capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
- Proven experience capturing revenue generating and/or multi-award GWAC/IDIQ prime contract opportunities in the federal IT services market
- Experience working with Govwin, UsaSpending, FPDS, and other public data sources to conduct capture and competitive reasearch.
- Understanding of what it takes to be successful in a dynamic, fast-paced small business environment in a highly competitive market.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified