that understands how to win in the Federal civilian and/or health markets? Do you thrive on winning? Can you build compelling win strategies, teams and solutions to tackle challenging client problems? Then Analytica may be looking for you to lead new business development as a
- 5+ years of verifiable business development, capture and/or government services growth experience.
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including working with accounts to identify valuable targets, assessing win feasibility, defining the capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
- Proven experience capturing revenue generating and/or multi-award GWAC/IDIQ prime contract opportunities in the federal IT services market
- Experience working with Govwin, UsaSpending, FPDS, and other public data sources to conduct capture and competitive reasearch.
- Understanding of what it takes to be successful in a dynamic, fast-paced small business environment in a highly competitive market.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified