Analytica is seeking a Healthcare Senior Subject Matter Expert
to support a federal government client in Falls Church, VA. This resource will provide expert advice on program evaluation techniques. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible to provide expert advice on program evaluation techniques, e.g. industrial design, process improvement, performance measurement (quality, safety, access, and cost).
- Deep insight into various advanced analytic techniques where applicable and ability to translate applicability to less technical audience.
- Must have the ability to review, synthesize, and prepare highly technical, and complex documents, management directive and correspondence.
- Must educate and inform senior management on various alternatives to improve processes.
- Responsible of coordinating efforts with other DHA functions.
- Direct personnel to achieve DHA and DSD objectives.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience
- Ability to gain a DOD Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience and ability to confer with senior management.
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare Payment Models
- Ability to perform business case analysis and business process re-engineering
- Commercial health care experience
- MHS expertise in evaluating and defining the DHA/J-5 Analytics and Evaluation Division strategic goals.
- Experience in the Military Health System (MHS) strategy and operations.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified