Analytica is seeking a Project Manager - Healthcare Analytics
to support a leading federal government military health care and quality analytics client in Falls Church, VA area.
Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Acts as lead consulting engagement point of contact for day to day projects with the Defense Health Agency, supporting data management, clinical quality, and analytic focused engagements.
- Lead senior level customer engagement and interaction, including building Agile Use Cases, managing progress communications, identifying and prioritizing project assignments, resolving any potential issues, mitigating risks, develop, organize, and manage risks, action items, change control, and communication plans.
- Perform reviews of federal health care regions and markets and assess market performance for enhanced Multi-Service markets (eMSM) business plans.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of healthcare delivery systems and support development of innovative methods for providing high quality health care.
- Lead and oversee business case analysis and business process reengineering.
- Support and validate quantitative statistical and analytical findings. Lead and oversee actuarial sciences and clinical, financial, and economic modeling.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Ability to gain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- 7+ years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of commercial health plans or health systems.
- Experience in health systems, clinical quality measures, and strategy and operations
- Experience in Military Health System (MHS) strategy and operations, MHS strategy, DHA, and MHS markets a strong plus
- Experience managing large-scale healthcare analytic and program evaluation initiatives, business case analysis, measures development, and process improvement efforts.
- Understanding of general qualitative/quantitative techniques and statistical analysis
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified