Do you enjoy working on Federal Services deals and doing capture and business development? Are you comfortable engaging with partners and doing research and analysis to identify opportunities? Do you thrive on winning? Then Analytica may be looking for you to lead new business capture as a Capture Lead.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Contribute to company federal business development efforts including: lead identification and evaluation, capture planning, solutioning, technical writing, color team reviews, competitor analysis, team building, and bid proposal compliance
- Support set-aside and small to mid-sized federal IT services deals on capture to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements and supporting proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to identify opportunities
- Conduct opportunity and information searches for opportunities using tools such as FBO, FPDS, USASpending, GovWin, and other customer Forecasts and internal databases
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, or other related degree
- 2+ years supporting business development / capture / proposal efforts in federal government procurement's
- Solid Understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle,from request for information and white papers to request for proposal responses
- Must display an extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills to present and inform internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Office, including strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Self Starter, with the ability to act with minimal guidance and direction when required. Ability to work in a fast paced, small business environment. Ability to take initiative and proactively drive processes and deadlines.
- Experience working in a small business federal contractor environment, such as in an 8 (a), where everyone works as a team and supports each other as required is a strong plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a Government security clearance
ANALYTICA is a rapidly growing INC 500 SBA certified HUBZone recent 8 (a) small business that provides technology and consulting solutions to assist organizations in managing, analyzing, and protecting information. Headquartered in Washington DC, ANALYTICA provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment for career development. For additional career opportunities please visit: http://careers.analytica.net