Do you know how to guide federal government clients through complex IT modernization initiatives? Are you a Project Manager
that can deliver on project delivery and business development goals?
As a leader and Project Manager
on our team, you will drive and develop a deep understanding of emerging customer requirements, contribute to marketing strategy, messaging, target audience segmentation, analyses, opportunity pipeline development, and client success.
Contribute to the development and leadership of integrated marketing strategies, including growth offerings in data architecture and engineering, data science and advanced analytics, data driven software and systems engineering, DevOps and management consulting. Collaborate with our service lines and capture team to develop integrated marketing campaigns to grow market share, build the brand, and achieve business objectives. Assist in positioning for and capturing opportunities and lead subsequent resulting tasks.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Acts as lead consulting engagement point of contact for day to day projects with the Defense Health Agency, supporting data management, clinical quality, and analytic focused engagements.
- Lead senior level customer engagement and interaction, including building Agile Use Cases, managing progress communications, identifying and prioritizing project assignments, resolving any potential issues, mitigating risks, develop, organize, and manage risks, action items, change control, and communication plans.
- Perform reviews of federal health care regions and markets and assess market performance for enhanced Multi-Service markets (eMSM) business plans.
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of healthcare delivery systems and support development of innovative methods for providing high quality health care.
- Support and validate quantitative statistical and analytical findings. Lead and oversee actuarial sciences and clinical, financial, and economic modeling.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Ability to gain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- 7+ years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of commercial health plans or health systems.
- Experience in health systems, clinical quality measures, and strategy and operations.
- Experience managing large-scale healthcare analytic and program evaluation initiatives, business case analysis, measures development, and process improvement efforts.
- Understanding of general qualitative/quantitative techniques and statistical analysis.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified