Analytica is seeking a UI/UX Front-End Developer
with the talent to take complex data and design and develop visualizations that clearly communicate to end-users, allowing them to interact and support federal agency objectives.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Communicate findings to stakeholders using high quality web based visualization
- Development with in Typescript and jQuery
- Development with Windows, Drupal, or Linux environments
- Develop, code, maintain, and support web applications that follow development standards.
- Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing software application features and enhancements.
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Five or more years of experience as a Front-End Web Designer
- Experience incorporating UX practices into modern, tasteful, and maintainable CSS layouts
- Experience Customizing UI frameworks such as Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Material UI, or similar
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Familiar with Windows, Drupal, and Linux environments
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified