Analytica is seeking a Tableau Developer
to lead development of health dashboards and visualizations for a Federal Government Customer in Woodlawn, MD.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Partner with stakeholders across our customers to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions
- Design, develop, deploy, train on and maintaining high-quality Tableau dashboards, reports and visualizations based on defined customer requirements
- Engage with stakeholders to identify requirements, user stories, and requirements for data inquires for dashboard reporting and visualization
- Conduct dashboard UAT with Government stakeholders including the development of test scripts and establishing user roles
- Respond and troubleshoot dashboard inquires and issues
- Update data visualization during each reporting data refresh
- Develop dashboard user guides and operator manuals for using and maintaining the dashboards
- Assist in data validation and data clean up requests as needed
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, installing, developing, testing, deploying, Tableau dashboards and reports
- 5+ years Data Analysis, Integration and familiarity with large data sets and data warehouse environments.
- 5+ years scripting with SQL programming.
- Good communication skills are required as the report designer may meet with the customer for prototyping.
- Experience with Section 508 compliance regulations
- Experience with data management and reconciliation tasks, including ETL (extract, transform, load) knowledge and data transformation dexterity preferred
- The developer should have knowledge of dissemination of datasets across heterogeneous environment.
- Previous work experience with CMS is a plus.
- SQL experience to interpret database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance management, etc.
- Experience and solid understanding of fundamental Data Warehouse design and development methodologies and best practices
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified