Analytica is seeking a Data Quality Analyst / Tester
to support a federal government customer in Woodlawn, MD. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with client product owners, in both a consulting and delivery capacity, to support digital transformation and modernization projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop an understanding of our data and how it relates to our business model and processes.
- Analyze and resolve data discrepancies of varying sizes and complexities.
- Work cross functionally with other business teams to achieve continuous data quality improvement
- knowledge of Agile software testing lifecycle.
- Experience decomposing user stories/requirements to create automated tests.
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures so that database schemas adhere to CMS standards and ETL functions are working as expected.
- Test for data integrity and availability.
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation
- Develop and maintain automation test plans.
- Solve complex issues that arise day to day and provide timely responses and solutions.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for defect fixes.
- Provide support for User Acceptance Testing efforts.
- B.A. or B.S. (focus in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, Engineering, or related area of study is a plus)
- 5+ years Agile project experience.
- Strong analytical skills with Healthcare Provider data.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software quality assurance processes and product lifecycle.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with a passion to share knowledge and learn from others.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with IT system audits, system integration design/development and testing processes.
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive release and feature test plans.
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage release QA issues.
- Experience with project defect reporting and tracking tools.
- Experience working with QTP/UFT (Unified Functional Testing) or HP ALM is a plus.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified