Analytica is seeking a 508 Compliance QA Tester
to support a federal government project in Woodlawn, MD. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with client product owners, in both a consulting and delivery capacity, to support digital transformation and modernization projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to meet system requirements.
- Thorough working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, policies, regulations and standards (Americans Disabilities Act)
- Plan, create, document, and execute test cases for Section 508 Compliance testing.
- Record problems/defects identified during testing and retest problems after they are resolved by the development team.
- Regularly update technical and business teams as to plans, progress, and issues.
- Hands on experience in delivering high value projects in Agile methodology using JIRA/Confluence or any equivalent tool.
- Hands on experience with various assistive technologies such as JAWS (JAWS 2019).
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing the support of functional/508 requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Section 508 Compliance testing.
- Must have working knowledge of and experience with standard 508 testing tools (i.e. JAWS, Web Accessibility Tool Bar, Inspect. Etc.). JAWS preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and alone
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge on Defect Management processes.
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive release and feature test plans.
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage release QA issues.
- Experience with project defect reporting and tracking tools.
- Experience working with QTP/UFT (Unified Functional Testing) or HP ALM is a plus.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified