Analytica is seeking a Contracts Manager
to support our Bethesda, MD headquarters office. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Subcontract/Contract administration process, including NDA's, TA's Subcontracts, Business Volumes, representations and certifications and correspondence for federal RFP's, RFI's and other request for proposals. Prior experience working for an 8(a) firm a strong plus.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- Coordinate, develop, and produce contract and subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, NDA and TA agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, representations and certifications and correspondence.
- Oversee and improve contract and subcontract administration, processes and systems to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications.
- Be the primary point of contact and interface for Analytica project managers, and project personnel on contract / subcontract compliance, solicitation requirements, FAR and policies governing assigned contracts
- Conduct a thorough review of RFP prime solicitations ensuring proposal and subcontract compliance with all appropriate flow-downs and requirements. Lead contract sections of business volume for RFP and RFQ responses.
- Establish sound contractual policy to facilitate successful contract implementation. Prepare cost narratives and gather other documentation required for business proposals.
- Lead contracting support element, coordinating pre-award subcontract proposal functions and make decisions regarding subcontract management approach with supervision, and coordinate the subcontract proposal process.
- Evaluate subcontract proposals for compliance and risks to the solicitation ensuring all aspects to requirements are considered from pricing or cost to include the management volume.
- Support Socio-Economic and other program compliance activities, include 8 (a), HUBZone and SDB programs
- Manage existing GSA Schedules including but not limited to IT70 and PSS Contracts, including adding new LCATS, renewals and other areas as needed with support from third party consultants
- Work with legal counsel and other advisers to address questions not able to addressed internally
- 2-5 years subcontracts/contracts support or administration to include T&M, Labor Hour, Cost, Reimbursable/Award Fee and Firm Fixed Price contracts. Experience support contractor to contractor negotiations in Federal Government contracting
- Knowledgeable of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and (DFAR), Agency FAR supplements and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Power Point, Outlook and emphasis with Excel
- Excellent communication & negotiating, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills
- Exceptional customer service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and externally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Experience with GSA contract management a strong plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified