Analytica is seeking a highly motivated webMethods Developer
to support a federal government customer in New Carrollton, MD.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Understand the business systems, integration points and recommend and implement the right tool sets that's most suited for current application footprint and future
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies and scalable integration tools/platforms
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to improve existing integration platform
- Integration domain expert and advisor who builds and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference architecture
- Build & lead an integration team to ensure standard methodologies are communicated and practiced
- Plan, coordinate, architect, and lead all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies within an Agile / Scrum environment
- 5+ years (senior) of progressively responsible relevant work experience as a webMethods developer in the area of day-to-day design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of enterprise integrations.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a MBI Public Trust Security Clearance
- Due to government contract/security clearance requirements, US Citizenship is required
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified