Analytica is seeking a Proposal Manager
to join its Proposal Operations team. The Proposal Manager will be responsible for leading federal proposal preparation, development coordination, and production activities.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
As a dynamic, entrepreneurial small business environment this person will have a range of duties, some of which may include:
- Organize strategy meeting with capture managers to establish win themes and capture team
- Oversees proposal development to ensure the critical strategic messages are embodied in the proposal and that the win strategy is evident in the final product to maximize probability of win
- Summarize RFP requirements and ensure all participants have most current information
- Analyzing RFP to construct outline, storyboards, and ensure all compliance elements are met
- Write or revise proposal content to achieve target message and ensure articulated throughout the proposal
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure content, graphics, and requirements are met for a winning proposal
- Conduct formal management reviews (red/pink/gold, etc.), including the collection and distribution of comments.
- Organize, schedule, and conduct proposal kick-off meeting for all participants.
- Establish method for proposal team communication (e.g. posting changes to solicitations, responses to Q&A, sharing of drafts, etc.)
- Write, compile, review and edit proposal materials
- Manage proposal schedule, including establishing master schedule, enforcing milestones, managing and adjusting schedules, and ensuring delivery of fully compliant federal proposal response.
- Other duties may also including managing internal content assets - such as past performance, messaging and branding for company content assets ranging from capability statements, presentations, website, and social media
- Must be a proficient writer with experience creating and managing proposal related documents; i.e. proposal directives, executive summary, compliance matrix, proposal outline, proposal related customer questions, storyboards, color review documents, finalized proposal documents, oral presentations, and lessons learned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- Experience and success in managing proposals for small and larger deals, with specific emphasis on total solution delivery vs. staff augmentation. Experience in information technology proposals highly preferred
- Must have an understanding of Government Federal contract proposal efforts, government documentation, procurement process, proposal preparation, and evaluation and compliance auditing
- Must be familiar with the Government procurement lifecycle from development of requirements through award of contracts and must demonstrate a thorough and detailed understanding of the Government acquisition and source selection process
- Must have superior communication and facilitation skills, with the proven ability to manage a diverse team of technical and management personnel.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as, accept direction on given assignments
- Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio a strong plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified