Can you help drive a diverse team of designers, developers, data scientists, engineers and client product owners as a Scrum Master?
Do you know how to apply Agile methodologies and practices in a large Government Enterprise? If so, Analytica may be looking for you to join our Agile consulting team to support federal government client engagements across the Washington DC area.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collaborate with people across wide levels and roles to educate on Agile principles, best practices, and tools to implement for improved workflows and successful product deliverables. This includes providing hands-on support to senior leaders, Scrum team members, and external stakeholders.
- Manage project delivery agile project ceremonies and activities as required, including creating Epic / User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Work with the Product Management team to develop release plans and ensure product backlogs are well-groomed, prioritized and visible to all stakeholders
- Facilitate and drive requirements clarification via standard techniques such as lean driven task/workflow analysis to identify epics and breakdown epics into stories with acceptance test criteria to be used to drive iterations.
- Instruct, guide, and mentor team members in the usage of Jira for the purposes of planning and tracking of their work in the scrum or Kanban Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field
- 5+ years of Agile project management experience
- CSM, SAFe, and/or PMP certification strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport, share findings, and explain tradeoffs to technical and nontechnical audiences alike
- Willing to take feedback, learn and grow; an ethos of continuous self-improvement
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified