Analytica is seeking a Defense Health Subject Matter Expert
to provide expert advice on program health care program evaluation techniques, e.g. industrial design, process improvement, performance measurement (quality, safety, access, and cost) or advanced analytics to the DOD, DHA, and AED.
Experience with commercial health care and military health expertise to support evaluation and help defining DHA's strategic and service delivery goals of added value.
Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Providing deep insight into various health care operations and delivery quality analytical approaches, with the ability to translate applicability to less technical audience.
- Responsible for providing substantiated research and advice on program evaluation techniques, e.g. industrial design, process improvement, performance measurement (quality, safety, access, and cost).
- Must be capable of reviewing, synthesizing, and preparing highly technical, and complex health care related presentation and documents to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong senior executive level engagement and support expertise, with experience supporting health care or military health care required .
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Minimum 10+ years of experience with 5+ years leading health care performance measurement engagements across (quality, safety, access, and cost)
- Experience overseeing the development of analytical assessments and products using tools such as SAS, Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Ability to gain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
- Deep knowledge of commercial and/or military healthcare provider and payer system
- Must have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified