Analytica is seeking a Senior Business Analyst
to support analytic initiatives for our client, the Defense Health Agency. The individual should have demonstrated experience and the ability to lead or supervise a team of business and technical analysts supporting multiple work-streams including the development and sustainment of a Cost, Quality, and Patient Safety analytics tools and reports.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Lead teams of specialists or individually conduct in-depth studies, reviews, evaluations, and assessments of issues and proposals assigned.
- Support multiple work-streams including the development and sustainment of a Cost, Quality and Patent Safety analytics tools
- Responsible to provide expert advice on program evaluation techniques, e.g. industrial design, process improvement, performance measurement (quality, safety, access, and cost).
- Analyze and evaluate findings and recommend more efficient, effective and economical ways to accomplish objects.
- Write official reports on findings, recommendations, and implementation plans for improvements to operations.
- Master’s degree or higher
- 8+ years of experience
- Ability to gain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience in support of the DHA Analytic Cell in measuring and assessing performance, the next generation Modernization Studies, MHS Strategy Measures Dashboard development
- Experience conducting modeling for healthcare based scenarios, financial, and economic modeling
- Deep understanding of both commercial plan and provider operations and in-depth knowledge of the challenges facing health care system
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified