Analytica is seeking a SAS Developer
to support statistical programming, statistical modeling, and forecasting skills to analyze data using SAS environment. Position is Washington DC metro area located, but temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, and employer-paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and maintain complex SAS models and code for federal enterprise client
- Construct, clean and document datasets using SAS and SQL and apply quantitative methods to develop complex analysis, including data mining, forecasting, and data matching.
- Conduct research on disclosure avoidance research and assessing the pros and cons of the various disclosure avoidance techniques/methods and/or software available
- Assist in the development of procedures, manuals and other documentation for complex information systems; and
- Assist in developing, editing, and copy-editing products and writing reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar area
- Five (5)+ years in developing in SAS, with expertise as both a programmer and a statistician
- Experience in programming in Base SAS required; SAS/STAT, Enterprise Guide/Miner, INSIGHT and Vaya a plus
- SAS Base 9 certification a strong plus
- Python experience or familiarity a strong plus
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment
- Must be a US citizen and must be able to maintain a Public trust security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified