Are you a hands-on consultant / technologist that understands enterprise data engineering and advanced analytics? Can you lead a capability practice in Enterprise Data & Analytics
? Are you able to engage with federal civilian and health public sector clients to drive cutting-edge solutions and growth across data science, data architecture/engineering and business intelligence services? Are you comfortable leading technical challenges and solutioning and writing for request for proposals?
If so, we may be interested in having you join Analytica to lead a rapidly growing Data and Analytics practice. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business supporting U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions.
- Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of client engagement and business development, talent management, solution design / development, proposal development, and thought leadership
- Build processes to scale the practice’ and collaborate with other company leaders to implement lessons learned to drive overall practice and company growth
- Lead multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams to define enterprise data management, business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. Support one more or more client engagements within Washington DC metro area in a client facing role as lead architect
- Lead high profile request for proposal responses, including code challenges, solution development and writing compelling, concise content that engages clients in response to government solicitations.
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 10+ years of enterprise data management, advanced analytics and data science experience
- 5+ years of government consulting experience in a consulting team leadership role of teams of 10+ people
- Consulting sales experience and ability to sell $1M+ US public sector professional services engagements
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the capability to build and grow a services practice area
- Experience delivering analytics projects using leading processes including across data discovery, ETL, modelling and building of machine learning pipelines (data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data)
- Strong understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing, Databricks, AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC and Redshift,
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar strongly preferred
- Previous Big-Four consulting experience in Data & Analytics is a plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified