Analytica seeks to hire a Software/Data Engineer
that is skilled in data acquisition, screening, inventory, ingestion, and munging/cleaning. Experienced with data engineering practices and techniques, in support of an analytical environment. Will work with a team of data scientists and business analysts to develop and deliver data products to a government agency.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Conduct data discovery
- Conduct data ingestion and integration to bring acquired data sets into the client environment, following strict security procedures for privacy and confidentiality.
- Conduct Data Munging activities to clean data for analysis and create tidy datasets based on statistical principles.
- Establish source control of code
- B.A. or B.S (degree in business, engineering, or related area of study is a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience in federal government consulting, agile project or project management role
- Skilled in R, C#, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and Sybase programming
- Skilled in RStudio, Jupyter, and Visual Studio integrated development environments
- Experience working in Amazon GovCloud, Docker, Github
- Experience with RedHat Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified