Analytica is seeking a Senior Data Manager
to provide support a federal health care client on a Medicare claims program. The Senior Data Manager shall have knowledge of Medicare policy and applicable operational procedures.
- Manage Medicare claims auditors and policy analysts who interact with complex claims/audits to identify inaccurate adjudications.
- Manage and identify focused review interviews and assesses risk areas.
- Lead the monitoring and trend analysis of beneficiary complaints to 1-800-Medicare, their political representatives, and other entities, with Prime contractor oversight.
- Review and provide comments on the Data Collection and Analysis Plan
- Support analysis of data to ensure quality, integrity, consistency, and completeness of all data received from Model participants, other contractors or through CMS data collection systems and data repositories and support the documentation of findings
- Manage team activities to ensure work is closely integrated into the team’s monitoring and other activities
- Masters Degree or higher
- Must have 8+ years of Medicare policy experience and operational procedures
- Must have extensive Medicare audits expertise
- Experience interacting with stakeholders of all levels
- Must be able to attain Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified