is seeking a Research Associate
to use SAS BASE and SAS STAT, SAS INSIGHT and other SAS analytical products to support a program of health care research and to assist short turn around management studies in support of a federal health agency. A successful candidate will have extensive SAS experience, as well as experience using MHS Data Repository and MHS Mart.
Primary Responsibilities may include:
- Conduct ETL and analytical processes extracting data from MHS Genesis, MHS Data Repository (MDR), MHS Mart (M2), (Managed Care Forecasting and Analysis System), Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS); Pharmacy Data Transaction System (PDTS), AHLTA/CHCS, TED-ODS and the TRICARE Operations Centers
- Provide onsite research analysis support to address the development, execution and operation of a program of health care research and short turn around management studies in concert with the staff of the Decision Support Division.
- Support various special projects and workgroups, e.g., the MHS Survey Workgroup, the weekly internal survey workgroup, and the Inter-Service Survey Coordinating Committee.
- Support and query Health Affairs data sources and gather information from external sources, e.g., the American Hospital Association and from e.g., the DoD Medical Library on an as required basis, to provide reports and or analyses
- Support the federal health client’s IRB process for primary or secondary review of data collection efforts, surveys or publications.
- BA/BS required, Masters preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience with SAS and data extraction
- 3-5 experience providing research analysis support
- SAS certification(s) a strong plus
- Experience with MHS Genesis, MHS Data Repository (MDR), MHS Mart (M2), (Managed Care Forecasting and Analysis System) a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified