Analytica is seeking a Data Analyst (DHA)
to support analytic initiatives for our client, the Defense Health Agency. The individual should have demonstrated experience and the ability to lead or supervise a team of business and technical analysts supporting multiple work-streams including the development and sustainment of a Cost, Quality, and Patient Safety analytics tools and reports.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Support dashboard design and development of multiple work-streams including the development and sustainment of a Cost, Quality, and Patient Safety analytics tools.
- Access and use DHA data sources and clinical data sources
- Analyze and evaluate findings and recommend more efficient, effective and economical ways to accomplish objects.
- Write official reports on findings, recommendations, and implementation plans for improvements to operations.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analysis, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative/qualitative field with SQL Development
- High degree of experience designing and developing Tableau dashboards and reports
- High degree of experience utilizing Python, SAS, or R to support the development of complex statistical use cases
- Understanding of general qualitative/quantitative techniques and statistical analysis
- Ability to gain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience in support of the DHA Analytic Cell in measuring and assessing performance, the next generation Modernization Studies, MHS Strategy Measures Dashboard development is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified