Analytica is seeking a Data Analyst
with Medicaid policy experience to engage in Analytica team support and handle all the basics for day to day data management. This candidate will support onboarding of participants, developing reports, and any basic data tasks.
- Gather data requirements and resolve data challenges for the project teams.
- Gather information and consult and advise on the data and modeling techniques.
- Research and adapt new modeling methods and tools using case studies, market trends, or other proven approaches and prepare white papers.
- Monitor Compliance with Billing Requirements.
- Research new data concepts, trends and technologies.
- Work with team on onsite and desktop post review report
- Provide direct communication with customers, present to project teams and groups
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of Medicaid policy experience, a must
- Ability to perform trend analysis
- Demonstrated experience with compliance and billing
- Demonstrated knowledge of data concepts and experience working with data architects in the design of database schemas.
- Experience and/or coursework with database management systems and querying languages (SAS and/or SQL)
- Ability to extract data, manipulate data and perform analysis
- Ability to organize data in presentable formats for consumption by the healthcare business community
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified