Analytica is seeking a Database Developer
to support ongoing continuous improvement in an Agile environment. Be part of a fast growing, dynamic consulting firm supporting long-term consulting engagements with federal government clients in DC metro area
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Plan deliverables for each development cycle and monitor their progress with use cases, story points, simulations, and burn down charts. Identify iterative process improvement opportunities and provide recommendations.
- JAVA interface design and development with Greenplum, FICO Blaze rules engine, FICO Decision Simulator, SAS and others.
- Development of fraud detection tools, including analytical models, network analysis, clustering, rule development that are used to identify and stop fraudulent tax refunds
- Update software rules for ODS Data mapping document, Business Object Model (BOM), metadata, and rule flow documentation as necessary
- Update affected CLM fields for Conceptual Business Rules Catalog as necessary
- Impact assessment and implementation plans for the proposed changes highlighting new rules, modified rules, and retired rules
- Active Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in Computer or Data Science)
- Experience in using the Greenplum MPP Database Appliance
- Experience in SAS modeling to develop models that are coded and deployed to run directly in the Greenplum data appliance
- Experience in developing and deploying SAS modeling and SAS’ Embedded Process technology to perform In-database scoring to Greenplum
- Develop use cases if Rapid Development Model is implemented
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploying tools programmed using each of the following three programming languages: SAS, R, MadLib, JPMML, R/Python (RHEL), PLPGSQL, JAVA, JBoss, COBOL, Gemfire, JDG, Spring Batch, Enterprise Service Bus, Gigaspaces, Structured Rule Language (SRL)
- Experience with Batch Processing, Enterprise Service Bus, Java Application Architecture and Design.
- Knowledge of continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, and SonarQube
- Graph database, Kibana, Neo4J, Elastic Search, Angular and related frameworks
- Strong knowledge and use of Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) and other
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified