Analytica is seeking an Administrative Assistant
who will oversee day-to-day operational functions for office management, special projects and research for CEO, and other miscellaneous duties. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, smart, detail-oriented person that is able to manage multiple projects, project timelines, and adapt to various priorities within the organization.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Office Manager responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
Office Manage/Executive Assistant requirements include:
- Supervises and coordinates overall administration of three small offices across Washington DC and Maryland.
- Manages the day-to-day facilities operations (such ordering supplies, managing vendors, security access and FOBS, picking up mail, ensuring new employees are set up, etc)
- Coordinates and organizes company events and activities, such as holiday parties, virtual happy hours and other company and team building activities
- Supports the CEO with special projects, scheduling and other company wide events and activities
- Conducts research and compiles data and information into reports and presentations as needed.
- Acts as primary interface to IT and telecommunication vendors, to ensure services are being provided in a timely fashion and within budget
- Provide daily executive support, which may include updating calendars, requesting conference rooms, scheduling meetings, as well as other daily administrative support duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.2 graduating GPA.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an administrative or office management capacity
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to acquire new skills as technology and the firm requires.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client services skills.
- Demonstrated clear, concise, written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal effectively with demanding deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified