Analytica is seeking a Program Manager
to manage small to mid-size projects for federal government clients in the Baltimore/Washington metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise cloud or on-premise software and technology projects.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provides broad program leadership for multiple large projects or significant segments of large complex projects.
- Applies a comprehensive program management knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Acts as a principal program spokesperson.
- Resolves complex program management and organizational problems.
- Leads work and outcomes of team members to integrate into project objectives.
- Exhibits a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness in problem solving.
- Achieves objectives and solves problems in creative and innovative ways.
- Provides frequent critical and prominent subject matter input to major decision-making processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CSM or SAFe certification strongly preferred
- Holds and maintains an active Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ten (10) years of project management experience managing a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Experience managing a Government project with similar size and complexity is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Experience working with data solutions and technologies from a management perspective
- Experience in Federal Health agencies strongly preferred
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified