Analytica is seeking a Agile Program Manager
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate provide overall authority and responsibility for the task order management and execution. The candidate will be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. They shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide client interface and consulting support to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Knowledge of and ability to organize the team to perform Agile Analytics development proven by professional experience.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Be responsible for ensuring Operations team is fully engaged in the implementation of a DevOps system framework.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- Program Management Professional (PMP) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications
- At least 5 years’ consulting, agile project team role, business analyst or similar experience
- At least 5 years' experience managing IT projects and programs;
- Proven experience with managing using DevOps and Agile concepts
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Knowledge Database Servers, Databases and IT Networking and Unified communications is desirable.
- Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified