Analytica is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate provide technical expertise and team direction for the implementation of BI functionality. The overarching scope of this contract is to provide the design, architecture, configuration, development, and maintenance of the existing technological solution and enhancement of the analytical capabilities.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape
- Execute unit, integration, functional testing as well as adjustments from user acceptance testing of code and functionality using non automated and automated methods during all Agile sprint cycles.
- Develop operational and analytical reports, and/or dashboards to meet specific customer requirements for the particular work stream activity.
- Support customers own BDA (Tableau) development projects by providing best practices for development, 508, security, back end data structure, coding and data base publishing.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- Proficiency with Databricks, OBIEE, Tableau, and/or SAS
- At least 5 years' experience developing and implementing BI solutions.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective collaboration across a variety of stakeholders
- Significant experience performing data profiling, modeling metadata, and developing complex integrated data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with the Agile Framework.
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified