Analytica is seeking a Technical Training Lead
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate will lead training content development and all training efforts for all stakeholders and users of suite of systems. The scope of this contract is to provide the design, architecture, configuration, development, and maintenance of the existing technological solution and enhancement of the analytical capabilities of DHS by evolving the legacy environment with 21st century technologies
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Support the Stakeholder Program in working with the user community to ensure their ability to use data analytics tools.
- Execute change management effectively by promoting the system’s usefulness among the user community and ensuring end-user buy-in and satisfaction.
- Develop, publish, and revise courses and instructional materials for training user groups and one-on-one.
- Assist to create training tailored to the sites' needs by utilizing in-class training, webinars, or any other training methods.
- Stay abreast of current trends in training, technology and applications, and make recommendations to improve training programs as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- Familiarity with one or more of the following required: OBIEE, Tableau, SAS or Databricks
- At least 3 years of experience overseeing training programs and developing complex technical training content.
- Proven work experience delivering technical training as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with the Agile Framework.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to become familiar with database structures and models
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified