Analytica is seeking a Data Architect SME
to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate provide expert guidance on Data Warehousing. ECiscor and Business Intelligence systems and associated tools. Provides expert technical leadership to project team(s). Provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing enterprise information/data management practices. Responsible for leading and engaging in information/data management projects including the Enterprise Information Architecture, information models and flows, data dictionaries, data standards, and data quality standards and processes.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develops and maintains architectures for the high-level data environments of the enterprise, at the reference, conceptual, and logical levels, ensuring that these align to overall business strategy Ensures that database and data storage technologies support the data management needs of the enterprise
- Ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy of the data mapped from staging environments to the target reporting environments
- Lead activities around requirements gathering, data analysis, profiling, extraction, validation, data modeling transformation and integration with data from multiple disparate sources.
- Provide Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Promote data modeling standardization, defines and drives adoption of the standards and data governance practices.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- One or more of the following Certifications: Oracle Database 12c or higher - Administration; Oracle Database 12c or higher - Certified Master; Informatica Data Engineering; Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration Administrator; Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration Certification; Informatica Data Quality Administrator or Developer; AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional; AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional; AWS Certified SysOps Administrator; Databricks Certified Professional Data Scientist; Tableau Certified Professional – Desktop or Server
- At least 7+ years' experience with evaluating, recommending and implementing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architectures and Tools to meet technical and business requirements
- At least 7+ years experience in leveraging enterprise data warehouse modeling constructs and best practices to ensure flexible, scalable and high performing physical databases
- Experience with technologies such as: Eciscor, AWS, DataBricks, Oracle, Tableau, Informatica, SAS, ETL, Servicenow and OBIEE
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical resources
- Previous hands on experience integrating systems with big data / data lake repositories using ETL tools and more.
- Ability to secure a US Federal Clearance.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified