Analytica is seeking a Vice President of Operations
with strong finance, accounting, and back-office operations experience. Prior government contractor experience and experience with Unanet required. The ideal candidate should be comfortable as a hands-on manager in government contracting across finance, accounting, contracts, human resources, recruiting, office management and other back-office support operations to drive the support and infrastructure needed to scale to a 300-person consulting firm.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing US small business and is looking for leaders to continue this growth from a small business to a large business consulting firm. We offer competitive compensation with above average bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Works with CEO and other members of the management team to establish financial planning, budgeting, reporting and infrastructure to support three rapidly growing revenue divisions.
- Oversees measures and metrics development and tracking for effective financial, accounting, contracts, human resources, recruiting and program management to monitor and manage financial, contractual, operational and personnel risks for the company
- Proactively engages with teams across operations to drive improvements in processes, systems, metrics, financials, and the organization to support efficiently scaling the organization
- Engages hands-on with operations department managers to align to financial budgets, resourcing, and ensure indirect rates are in line with targets and
- Oversees tracking and reporting of company’s program and division performance, including revenue, project margins, accounting indirect rates and other organization metrics to maximize profitability and financial performance
- Leads developing pricing and cost proposal submissions for government RFPs
- Supports building a collaborative, cohesive culture that is team driven culture and uses data to drive decisions, performance, and recognition
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA, CPA, or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience working as manager in a financial, accounting, or government contracting operations managerial role
- Prior government contractor finance and accounting experience required
- Understanding and experience working across more than one area of government contracting operations support, such as finance, accounting, contracts, project finance, human resources, or program management
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage various workstreams at the same time while not losing focus
- Proven ability to build systems, processes, financial reporting, and infrastructure to scale a service delivery organization
- Experienced overseeing Unanet Financials, Project Portfolio system or equivalent
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified