Analytica is seeking a Tableau Architect
to support solution architecture and development of Enterprise Tableau based platforms for Federal Government Clients in the DC Metro Area. The candidate will support in modernizing and standardizing their mission critical business management applications. As part of this effort, an enterprise data warehouse will be developed to bring in data from all business operations applications, and enable BI Reporting & Analytics using Tableau.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Participate in critical conversations with the client to understand existing system landscape and data assets.
- Support the effort to design, develop, and implement the BI reporting & analytics solution, in an agile development environment.
- Help assess the optimal BI architecture and application design required to meet reporting and analytics requirements.
- Own development of significant pieces of functionality / modules, following secure coding standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise on best practices and guide junior developers in their development and testing.
- Support deployment, production validations, issue resolution and iterative agile releases to incorporate enhancements and fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, installing, developing, testing, deploying, Tableau dashboards and reports
- Expertise in unit and integration testing, developing test scripts, and conducting UAT to ensure reliable and quality dashboard reports and visualizations
- Expertise in identifying work products and estimates, and completing work products on time
- Provide advanced support for Tableau by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and conducting root cause analysis
- Experience with data management and reconciliation tasks, including ETL (extract, transform, load) knowledge and data transformation dexterity preferred
- SQL experience to interpret database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance management, etc.
- Experience and solid understanding of fundamental Data Warehouse design and development methodologies and best practices
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, be a problem solver and determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
- Experience with financial management systems and other administrative systems a strong plus.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified