Analytica is seeking a Java Architect
to support a federal government customer engagement in the Washington DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex data transformation projects. The candidate will also be skilled in Java.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Develop modeling, data processing and analysis using Java programming in large datasets and databases
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Provide necessary leadership to junior team members
- Experience with defining web architectures and solutions from business requirements
- System improvement and modifications
- Overall design, development, and solution capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of software engineering experience
- Proficient in multiple Java frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spark
- Experience leveraging Web Services and/or Service Oriented Architecture
- Create and maintain architectural application documentation and standards
- Experience with continuous integration practices
- Ability to contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Solid understanding of relational database management systems
- Solid expertise of software scalability and architecture principles
- Experience building test driven applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified