Analytica is seeking a Proposal and Marketing Coordinator
to join its Proposal Operations team. The Proposal and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting federal proposal preparation, development coordination, and production activities.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Coordinate and participate in the proposal kickoff / strategy session(s) and planning sessions
- Evaluate narratives for relevance and comprehension; write and edit as needed
- Assist with RFP review process—participating in review sessions to ensure integrity of documents—and develop production and tracking tools
- Assist with developing the overall proposal strategy in manner that is compliant with RFQ/RFP requirements/corporate objectives
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and other internal and external resources to ensure content, graphics, and requirements are met for a winning proposal
- Monitor and drive progress to ensure proposal deadlines are being met
- Distribute, track, maintain, and manage communication among internal and external team members
- Deliver a high quality, compliant, error free submission, on time
- Assist with post-RFP tasks and proposal library updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide end-to-end content development process to create the right combination of high-impact content assets such as research reports, POVs, blogs, slide shares, infographics, and videos.
- Develop the overall editorial, content, and marketing components for corporate digital initiatives, including LinkedIn social media and other outreach campaigns (holiday messages, company announcements, etc.).
- Support content and branding development for website and other marketing assets and media.
- Must be a proficient writer and editor with experience creating and managing proposal and marketing related documents, i.e., proposal directives, executive summary, compliance matrix, proposal outline, proposal related customer questions, color review documents, finalized proposal documents, oral presentations, case studies,
- Experience and success in supporting proposals for small and larger deals. Experience in information technology proposals highly preferred.
- Must have an understanding of Government Federal contract proposal efforts, government documentation, procurement process, proposal preparation, and evaluation and compliance auditing.
- Must be familiar with the Government procurement lifecycle from development of requirements through award of contracts and must demonstrate a thorough and detailed understanding of the Government acquisition and source selection process.
- Must have superior communication and facilitation skills, with the proven ability to work with a diverse team of technical and management personnel.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, and other Microsoft collaboration tools.
- Experience with graphic development and design concepts for business in tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Wordpress.
- Willingness and ability to work long hours when required.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified