Are you a hands-on leader capable of driving growth and delivery within our Homeland Security division?. The ideal person will be comfortable overseeing portfolio and project delivery, team and client management, and has an ability to focus on growth and greater client engagement for a rapidly-growing, 8a small business.
- Manage and lead delivery and growth for our emerging DHS accounts
- Lead the identification and capture of Information Technology (IT) technical consulting, management consulting, professional services, and IT services opportunities within DHS
- Manage and develop a high-performance team
- Interact with client executives to understand major requirements, current issues, and strategies
- Develop long-term, value based relationships with prospective clients, alliances and industry partners
- Create business development strategies and define and execute capture plans for identified opportunities
- For specific opportunities, create win plans, develop teaming arrangements, and identify win themes and differentiators
- Support successful delivery and execution of contracts/projects across one or more accounts to meet performance, schedule, and financial targets
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or Master’s Degree a strong plus
- 8+ years of experience as a project or program leader within a professional services organization
- CSM, SAFE, and/or PMP or certification a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on projects and programs in the federal market
- Knowledge of DHS operating environment, with particular understanding of DHS HQ, USCIS, or CBP.
- Experience playing a leading role on formal proposal submissions
- Experience managing oversight of other project managers and/or Project Leads, which includes managing P&L for all programs and projects a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple, concurrent activities with short turn-around times with multiple internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, writing and speaking skills including the ability to effectively create, customize, edit, and present reports and presentations.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified