Analytica is seeking a Talent Acquisition & Engagement Specialist
to support our Human Resources department. Inc. Magazine has recognized Analytica as one of the fastest-growing private small businesses in the US. We work with US government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer-paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and job descriptions.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in-person), administers appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Manage the new employee onboarding process to ensure new employees receive a positive company onboarding experience. Propose and roll out onboarding improvements as needed
- Oversee and manage new hire paperwork to ensure federal, state, and local compliance.
- Supports the HR manager in developing training, educational, and employee development strategies. Supports implementation and management of HR systems.
- Provide recruiting support to screen, test, and qualify candidates through phone and in-person interviews utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques and skills assessment testing, assessing candidates based on requirements set forth by Hiring Managers.
- Setup new employees with a computer, phone, etc.
- Identifies, analyzes, and implements initiatives for employee engagement, development, and team building across the organization.
- Manage the development and distribution of the company newsletter.
- Coordinate employee social events to include corporate happy hours and parties.
- Supervises and coordinates overall office administrative activities, ordering supplies, stocking required items, functioning as a liaison with all teams.
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- 1-3 years human resources experience is preferred, but not required.
- Six months – 2 years recruiting experience is highly desired.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified