Analytica is seeking an SSRS/SSIS ETL Developer
to support a dynamic federal government project in Silver Spring, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience working with SSRS/SSIS within a .NET environment. Candidates with PowerBI or similar dashboard tool experience are highly desired. Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret security clearance.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, inline SQL, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements
- Review test results with business, complete final program documentation, and obtain approval for changes
- Create and Modify SSIS packages. Create an ETL design and implementation checks in SSIS packages
- Automate data extractions, loads and consolidations (when applicable) using batches or PowerShell scripts. Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
- Should be able to analyze and optimize SQL queries and provide tuning recommendations to SSIS jobs, time/CPU consuming queries if situation arises.
- Design and develop ETL (MSBI) code for efficient and scalable data transformations in the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Conform to SSIS workflow and mapping standards so that development is done in a consistent manner across all development resources.
- Design, develop and write code for enterprise BI applications, units and modules that meet specifications and development schedules.
- Use SQL tuning techniques to improve the performance.
- Work with end-users to understand the reporting needs
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 5+ years of experience with Structured Query Language, ETL, and SSRS/SSIS
- Experience with ETL processes and Microsoft data services such as SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Must possess an understand of data modeling and database design
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Demonstrates attention to detail, organization, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Experience with web services (JSON / REST / XML)
- Experience writing for cloud services, especially Azure or AWS
- Must be a U.S. Citizen able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified