Analytica is seeking a Medicaid Program Integrity Reviewer
to support a federal government client.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions and specialize in data and analytics solutions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Onsite focused review interviews will assess risk areas including, but not limited, to personal care services, managed care, provider enrollment, and non-emergency medical transportation.
- Conduct reviews of the information gathered to assess compliance with regulations and summarize in a briefing document for CMS with policy analyst and SME.
- SME in ensuring compliance to policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations.
- Work with the state to gather documents and state processes needed to assess the program’s compliance with state/federal regulations
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience as an Auditor/Analyst
- Experience with CMS program integrity audits (Medicaid)
- Medicaid eligibility experience
- Must be able to perform a State Medicaid audit based on determined processes and protocols with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel during the year to perform audit tasks
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified